For your Canadian Immigration Needs
Call Us at (403)454-4077 

FRALEI GABOR MOUSSA, Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant R510828



Welcome to the Canadian Immigration Consultancy Experts SERVICES information page. We are the premier provider of Immigration Consultation. Our goal is to provide the very best in Canadian Immigration consulting.Our goal is to always deliver professional, ethical, legal and cost-efficient service . We want you, our valued clients, to be happy. Here is a SHORT list of our services.

Immigration Consultancy Service

Most people will not be able to find all the information they need with regards to their immigration goals. They may need to retain the full services provided but just need a specific answer to a question they may have, a visa application to Canada or the process in general. Our consultant will give them the answer or best opinion because as a licensed consultant, we are is equipped with the latest information on immigration law, procedures and practices.

Visitor Visa

Visitor from some countries will need to obtain a visa before coming into Canada. We can help them prepare their proper documentation to obtain a visa

Student Visas

Foreign students may apply for student visa. We can assist you with the step by step procedure on how to get a visa under this category.


Extensions of work, visit or study permit

These Visas are granted to people who wantsto extend their visit, study or work

LMIA applications

Assisting Employers with LMIA Applications

Spousal and Family Sponsorship

If you are a Canadian Citizen or Permanent resident, you may sponsor your spouse and family members

Caregivers Permanent Residence Applications

Live In caregivers and In Home Caregivers who have met the requirements may apply for Permanent residency


Express Entry is used to manage applications for permanent residence under these federal economic immigration programs:


PR Application Based on Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds

You may use this application to apply for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds (H&C) if you:

  • are a foreign national currently living in Canada; and
  • need an exemption from one or more requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) or Regulations in order to apply for permanent residence within Canada; and
  • believe you would experience unusual and undeserved or disproportionate hardship if you are not granted the exemption you need; and
  • are not eligible to apply for permanent residence from within Canada in any of these classes:
    • Spouse or Common-Law Partner,
    • Live-in Caregiver,
    • Protected Person and Convention Refugees,
    • Temporary Resident Permit Holder.